I LOVE zucchini bake from the 21 day fix FIXATE cookbook! So simple and easy to make, plus my family really enjoys this recipe! A great way to get in a healthy dose of fresh veggies. My kids LOVE IT! ENJOY!
To order your own FIXATE cookbook, go to MY SHOP tab and look for 21 day fix accessories- FIXATE COOKBOOK. A real steal at $19.95!
Recipe for Zucchini Bake
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. freshly grated lemon peel
1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves and 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
1/2 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
4 LARGE zucchini quartered lengthwise
1 Tbsp. EVOO
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cheese, lemon peel, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Place zucchini skin side down on large baking dish. Brush with oil, covering all zucchini. Sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tender
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.