Shakeology Cafe Mocha Energy Bites
Shakeology Cafe Mocha Energy Bites are the perfect grab and go treat for any afternoon pick-me up. Instead of reaching for a junk food treat full of empty calories grab this instead! Each one of these delicious mocha energy bites is packed full of protein, vitamins, antioxidants, probiotics and so much more! Also great for family vacation, tail gate parties or after kids sports.
- 1 cup all-natural almond butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1/2 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 scoop or packet of Vegan Cafe Latte Shakeology
- Combine almond butter, extract, oats, honey, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well with a spatula or clean hands.
- Roll mixture into twenty four balls, each about 1-inch in size.
- Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Or make a big patch and freeze!
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR FINISHED PRODUCT
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE RECIPES AND TIPS!
21 day fix containers in each cookie: 1/2 yellow, 1/2 red, 1 tsp
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to receive future recipes and tips, JOIN MY NEWSLETTER CLUB. The Newsletter CLUB gives you exclusive access to all my BEST recipes, fitness tips, as well as support from other busy moms just like you!