How to Make Healthy Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer from Home
Pumpkin spice is one of my very favorite Fall flavors. Everywhere you look there are an array of pumpkin spice treats; from cookies to crackers, coffee to creamer. However, did you know, that most of these fall treats have little or even no actual pumpkin in them? I know you don’t want to miss out on all the pumpkin spice fun. I don’t either. So here is a way we can really enjoy a healthy pumpkin spice creamer from home. YAY! All you need is a few simple ingredients to make this delicious creamer from home, and it will store in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks in a mason jar. You’re gonna love all the fall flavor without all the sugar and extra calories.
- 1 cup coconut cream or Califia Farms BETTER HALF plain coconut cream/almond creamer (no sugar)
- Pumpkin spice seasoning
- Maple extract
- 20 drops of vanilla cream Stevia drops (I prefer Sweet Leaf-Sweet Drops brand)
- MCT oil or organic whipping cream
- 1 mason jar
- Pour 8 ozs of coconut cream into a blender cup
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice seasoning (add or take away depending on your taste)
- 1 tsp. maple extract (add a little more depending on your taste)
- 20 drops of stevia drops (or a little more depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 tsp. MCT OIL or 1/4 of a cup of organic whipping cream (for extra fat)
- Sprinkle in a little cinnamon for added fall flavor
- BLEND and store in your mason jar for up to a week
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW for STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS that I shared with my PRIVATE VIRTUAL FITNESS GROUP!
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to receive future recipes and tips, JOIN MY NEWSLETTER CLUB. The Newsletter CLUB gives you exclusive access to all my BEST recipes, fitness tips, as well as support from other busy moms just like you!