Pineapple-Mango Salsa Recipe
Salsa, here’s a summer time twist to your salsa recipe using pineapple and mangos for a fruity but flavorful addition to grilled chicken, fish or hamburger recipe!
I LOVE CHOCOLATE….but my BIGGEST temptation is chips and salsa!! Here’s a summer time twist to your salsa recipe that I ADORE…and honestly I usually just buy it at Whole Foods…but found this recipe in the Cooking Light magazine and thought I would pay it forward and share it with you! Hope you enjoy! And please let me know if you try it out! I would love to hear your feedback!
- 2/3 cup diced peeled ripe mango (1 medium)
- 2/3 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper ( or a milder pepper)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
21 day fix container breakdown: 1 purple
CLICK here—-> subscribe to my newsletter for monthly fitness tips, recipes and motivation.