Chocolate- Raspberry Protein Bowl
Protein bowls are all the rage right now. Perhaps you’ve seen recipes and how to’s for them too. So I thought I would create my own protein bowl using my favorite superfood dense nutrition, Shakeology. This recipe has 4 simple, delicious ingredients and is super quick for a healthy on the go snack! This also makes a great healthy snack for your kids too! In fact, get them in the kitchen and make a few new creations together!
- 1 cup (6-8 ozs) Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- drizzle of raw honey for the top if desired
- 1/4 packet of Vegan or Regular Chocolate Shakeology
- Combine plain Greek yogurt and Shakeology in a small serving bowl; mix well with a spoon.
- Add 1/2 cup of raspberries (or other desired fruit)
- Add 2 tsp. of Cacao Chocolate chips
- Drizzle raw honey on top
21 day fix containers in each bowl: 1 1/2 RED, 1/2 Purple, 1/2 yellow, 1 tsp.
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to receive future recipes and tips, JOIN MY NEWSLETTER CLUB. The Newsletter CLUB gives you exclusive access to all my BEST recipes, fitness tips, as well as support from other busy moms just like you!