Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Energy bites I know sound too good to be true, especially when you are trying to eat clean. But this delicious treat is not only good for you, but also very simple to make. This recipe has only 6 simple clean ingredients and you can be ready to eat in less than 10 minutes. This makes a great healthy snack for your kids too!
- 1 cup all-natural almond butter- Justin’s Almond Butter is my favorite
- 2 tsp. Cacao Chocolate Chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 scoops or 2 packets of Chocolate or Regular Chocolate Shakeology
- Combine almond butter, cacao chips, oats, honey, pumpkin pie spice and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well with a spatula or clean hands.
- Roll mixture into 16 small balls, each about 1-inch in size.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Or make a big patch and freeze!
21 day fix containers in each bite: 1 yellow, 1/2 tsp.
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to receive future recipes and tips, JOIN MY NEWSLETTER CLUB. The Newsletter CLUB gives you exclusive access to all my BEST recipes, fitness tips, as well as support from other busy moms just like you!